Motherly—a lifestyle parenting brand redefining motherhood on behalf of a new generation of mothers—is looking for a Digital Product Manager.
The only positive, encouraging parenting site reaching and influencing Millennial moms at scale, Motherly connects with her when she is looking for and absorbing more information, products and services than during any other life transition. With 30M+ multi-platform unique audience viewers each month, the brand supports mamas through their entire parenthood journey, delivering women-centric content that addresses her whole lifestyle through thousands of articles, images, videos and classes.
Motherly is a technology-enabled company and is supported by a range of vendors and platform providers that create the foundation for the Motherly customer experience online.
The Digital Product Manager will:
- Contribute to the team in a fast-paced, startup environment focused on building out new, high-impact programs
- Manage project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized and structured way with a willingness to do what it takes to make Motherly products successful
- Partner cross-functionally with engineering, design, product, data science, and marketing team/partners to gather requirements for, define, build, release, and promote new products that enable the success of the program
- Define objectives, metrics, and key results to help guide, prioritize, and measure the success of the program
- Analyze program performance, providing quantitative and qualitative feedback to guide new improvements
- Manage and nurture the partner community
- Perform additional duties, as assigned
Key experience and skill areas required include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or equivalent work or educational experience
- Minimum three years of experience in product in a digital media business or related space
- Enabling cross-functional teams to build and launch new features quickly within a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to move from low level implementation to high level feature and customer impact that will ultimately drive the business forward
- Managing feature development on content management systems
- Proficiency in CSS/HTML/JS
- Managing ad platforms and campaigns
- Adept at using qualitative and quantitative data to drive decisions
- Producing wireframes and documentation for new features
- Leading user research and A/B testing efforts
- Advising on future platform and tools decisions to support business needs
- Creating clear and consistent reporting to top line management on progress and blockers
- Excellent communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level — within teams, within the company, to users, and beyond
The Motherly Digital Product Manager is a full-time, remote working position.
Applications close February 28th. You may apply below or here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.