Motherly—a lifestyle parenting brand redefining motherhood on behalf of a new generation of mothers—is looking for a SHOP Editor.
The only positive, encouraging parenting site reaching and influencing Millennial moms at scale, Motherly connects with her when she is looking for and absorbing more information, products and services than during any other life transition. With 30M+ multi-platform unique audience viewers each month, the brand supports mamas through their entire parenthood journey, delivering women-centric content that addresses her whole lifestyle through thousands of articles, images, videos and classes. We're a new media company for a new generation of mothers. Join us.
The Shop Editor will:
- Develop roadmap to profitably scale revenue through affiliate + lead gen program
- Write content, record video + assign multiplatform SHOP-related content for editorial + MotherlyStudios, including for site, social + newsletter
- Grow and manage freelance SHOP contributors network
- Drive editorial brand outreach, coordinating with sales team when applicable
- Lead insights + content generation for product-related MotherlyStudios campaigns
- Manage affiliate relationships to maximize revenue + sponsored content possibilities
- Test (and keep!) amazing products
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years writing product reviews and covering trending products
- Proven experience growing affiliate revenue for publishers
- A vision to develop Motherly into the destination for Millennial mamas to discover life-changing product
- Experience using paid spend to maximize ROI a plus
- A vision to develop Motherly into the destination for Millennial mamas to discover life-changing products
The Motherly SHOP Editor position is a full time position with commission incentives and a remote, flexible co-working schedule.
You may apply below or here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.