Motherly -- a lifestyle parenting brand redefining motherhood on behalf of a new generation of mothers—is looking for an events intern seeking hands-on experience in all areas of event planning, production, social media promotion and execution. You'll work intimately with Motherly's events team to bring our digital media brand -- which reaches more than 30M+ multi-platform unique audience viewers each month -- to life.
The only positive, encouraging parenting site reaching and influencing Millennial moms at scale, Motherly connects with her when she is looking for and absorbing more information, products and services than during any other life transition. With 30M+ multi-platform unique audience viewers each month, the brand supports mamas through their entire parenthood journey, delivering women-centric content that addresses her whole lifestyle through thousands of articles, images, videos and classes. We're a new media company for a new generation of mothers. Join us.
The Events Intern will:
• Support the Events Directors with the logistics and planning of multi-city events
• Assist with the management of event guest lists, RSVP lists and internal recaps
• Assist with social media promotion and posting before, during and after events
• Assist in sourcing and organizing supplies for events
• Research and forecast event and design trends
• Liaise with event vendors
• Provide on-site support at events
• General office tasks and operations
The ideal candidate will have:
- • creative and motivated
• Ability to balance multiple projects at once and to prioritize
• social media experience a plus
• basic graphic design skills a plus
• punctual, responsible and reliable
• 10-15 hours per week, both in-person and remote
• Unpaid internship
The Motherly Events Intern position is a part-time unpaid position with a flexible co-working & remote schedule.
You may apply below or here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.