Motherly—a lifestyle parenting brand redefining motherhood on behalf of a new generation of mothers—is looking for a full-time Studios Account Manager.
The only positive, encouraging parenting site reaching and influencing Millennial moms at scale, Motherly connects with her when she is looking for and absorbing more information, products and services than during any other life transition. With 30M+ multi-platform unique audience viewers each month, the brand supports mamas through their entire parenthood journey, delivering women-centric content that addresses her whole lifestyle through thousands of articles, images, videos and classes.
Motherly Studios—our in-house agency—brings custom marketing solutions to life across all Motherly touch-points. By leveraging state-of-the-art insights, digital tools and creative passion, we're guiding brands to build long-term relationships with our community of Millennial moms.
Supporting the Studios team, the Account Manager plays a pivotal role within the agency helping to manage a full calendar of client projects in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
The Studios Account Manager will:
- Oversee the workflow and delivery of campaign deliverables internally and externally with clients.
- Maintain project status report and communicate project deliverables internally for the Studios team.
- Act as liaison between internal teams to coordinate campaigns launches and timelines.
- Coordinate all project assets, reviews and revisions, as well as final delivery.
- Maintain systems for both project flow and file storage for all creative projects.
- Create timelines, assignments and associated invoices.
- Assist in other creative projects as needed, including presentations, event management and special projects.
Key experience and skill areas required include:
- 4-5 years of prior account management experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and requests within tight deadlines and with a strong attention to detail.
- Commitment to keeping projects on track and ability to foster an environment of efficiency.
- A strong team-player mentality to tackle new and ever-changing challenges with aptitude.
The Motherly Studios Account Manager is a full-time, remote working position.
You may apply below or here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.