From the positive pregnancy test all the way to Labor & Delivery.
5. His-and-her bump pics
For when dad gains a little sympathy weight along the way.
3. The week-by-week shots— with an app like Baby Pics
And despite a ton of fun uses for during pregnancy, we’re big fans of the additional features the app provides once your little one arrives.
1. That positive pregnancy test
You did it!
2. The barely-there bump shot
This is your baseline, your I’m-looking-bloated-but-I’m-actually-pregnant shot.
Besides having amazing before-and-afters to compare, you might find it hard to believe in a few months that your tummy was ever that tiny. Go on, take all of the pics of it while you still can. #trustus
6. The silhouette shot
The backlit silhouette works wonders on you, mama.
4. The ‘look who just popped’ pic
I see you.
8. A ‘view from up here’ pic
9. The past-due-date let’s-do-this-already pic
A photo posted by Risa (@reallyrisa) on
7. The rocking-the-bump at work pic
You’ll love loving back on it.