This is the cutest thing we've ever seen.
Deciding on a Halloween costume for your little can be a tough choice so we're always looking for some inspiration. Maybe they want to be their favorite book or television character. Or, they want something completely unique. Let the creativity flow, mama!
We asked #TeamMotherly to submit their children's Halloween costumes—and you all didn't disappoint! From classic costumes, like Superwoman and Cinderella to more out of the box attire, like a scarecrow or chicken, we gathered 50+ costume ideas to inspire the kiddos.
Here are a few of our favorite submissions. Plus, we included where you can buy similar costumes if you're not a DIY fan.
5. Scarecrow, submitted by Tiffany Casper
12. Max from Where the Wild Things Are, submitted by Nicolle Mallinson
24. Belle from Beauty and the Beast, submitted by Brittany Baez
28. Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz, submitted by Kelsey Berry
30. Tangled and Frozen characters, submitted by Lindsey Whitworth
31. Firefighter and Dalmatian, submitted by Kate Zylinski
37. Moana and Pua, submitted by Clare Kennedy
39. Luigi and Peach from Mario Brothers, submitted by Lisa Coker
45. Batman and Robin, submitted by Stephanie Maiden
46. Dobby the House Elf from Harry Potter, submitted by Emily Whiteley
51. Pink Super Girl and Wall-E, submitted by Jasen Melinda Eairheart
53. Luke Skywalker and Jedi Knight from Star Wars, submitted by Wolf Pup Threads
54. Marty McFly from Back to the Future, submitted by Carla Bermudez-Rivera
Motherly is your daily #momlife manual; we are here to help you easily find the best, most beautiful products for your life that actually work. We share what we love—and we may receive a commission if you choose to buy. You've got this.