A premium class from Motherly to empower women during birth + beyond.
Okay, things are getting real now—on to active labor and pushing.
If you're feeling a bit nervous about these intense phases of labor, that's okay and totally normal.
We'll cover the processes, but also help calm your fears and help you approach your birth confidently. Check out the article “The 5 most common birth fears—and why you shouldn't worry" to help boost your confidence even more.
Lesson 3: What you need to know about active labor + pushing
Additional reading for this lesson—
- The 5 most common birth fears—and why you shouldn't worry
- 8 surprising things first-time moms should know about birth
- Why I'll never forget my labor and delivery nurse
- Giving birth from the right side of your brain
Read our book!
The Motherly Guide to Becoming Mama
You can order The Motherly Guide to Becoming Mama at your favorite retailer:
Your birth class lessons—
Lesson 2: What happens when labor begins?
Lesson 5: How to handle interventions with ease
Lesson 7: How to rock your postpartum
Pregnancy + birth podcast:
- 5 Mistakes Partners Make During Labor - Motherly ›
- Working out during pregnancy can cut your labor down significantly ... ›
- Here are 5 common methods to try to induce labor ›
- How to Use a Birthing Ball in Labor - Motherly ›
- 9 simple strategies for a calm labor + peaceful birth - Motherly ›
- Yoga Poses for Labor - Motherly ›
- Early signs of labor to know about - Motherly ›