Having a planned c-section? We have created a birth class just for you!
In this comprehensive class, you will learn everything to need to know to have an awesome experience with your c-section. It is zero judgment, 100% empowerment + completely focused on you.
The class is lead by Diana Spalding, midwife + pediatric nurse, mother of 3, founder of Gathered Birth + Motherly's Birth Editor.
- What happens in the days + hours leading up to your birth
- How to prepare for your c-section
- Coping skills that can be used before + during your c-section
- How to create your birth preferences
- Overcoming your fears about your birth
- What happens after the baby is born
- Recovery from a c-section
- How to make those first weeks of motherhood as awesome as possible
- And so much more
- Video lessons
- Expert articles
- Personalized c-section birth plan worksheet
- Workbook with a c-section packing list, postpartum prep list + more
- Guided c-section specific relaxation mp3s
- Exclusive access to online community of other women taking the birth class
- Q&A; with our Birth Editor, Diana
Thanks so much for your interest in Motherly Classes. We will be relaunching them this spring — please stay tuned for an announcement.