Welcome to your Birth Class! I’m so excited to start this class with you today!
In this lesson I’ll cover anatomy and give you a brief overview of what happens in birth (we’ll get into more detail soon).
It’s pretty amazing to think about all that goes into giving birth, and how amazing it is that our bodies can do this! If you find out that your baby is breech or transverse, be sure to check out the included article with expert ideas on how to get him to safely flip.
Additional reading for this lesson—
- 8 things you need to understand about your menstrual cycle
- The 10 questions you've got to ask on your hospital tour
- Video: What baby's doing during labor and delivery
- You've got this mama—15 inspiring quotes on giving birth
- 5 ways to flip a breech or transverse baby
Your birth class lessons—
Lesson 2: What happens when labor begins?
Lesson 5: How to handle interventions with ease
Lesson 7: How to rock your postpartum