It's hard to believe, but before you know it, your baby will be here and you will be a mom!
In this lesson we'll talk about what happens after the baby is born, and how to rock this new phase of your life.
Additional inspiration for this lesson—
- 13 delightful items for your hospital birth bag
- Snuggle time: 9 things to do in the hospital after your baby's birth
- The 10 photos to take on baby's first day
- 8 things to do in the first 24 hours to boost breastfeeding success
- Lactation consultants spills their 6 secrets to breastfeeding success
- Breastfeeding your newborn
- My first time after birth: your guide to sex after 6 weeks
- The 10 questions you must ask ask your 6 weeks postpartum checkup
- Quick + easy padsicle recipe
- 5 make-ahead meals to prep for baby's arrival
- 6 things to do now to rock postpartum
- Your postpartum recovery kit: Feel your best after a vaginal delivery
Your birth class lessons—
Lesson 2: What happens when labor begins?
Lesson 5: How to handle interventions with ease
Lesson 7: How to rock your postpartum
For more on taking care of your newborn and yourself after birth, check out Motherly's 4th Trimester Class!
P.S. We collaborated with our friends at Milestone to create these adorable cards just for Motherly mamas to capture the beautiful moments of bringing your sweet baby home. Print them out, snap a photo + be sure to tag #MotherlyBirth and #TeamMotherly so we can share in your joy! You've got this!