You've done this before. You're already a rock star. But maybe your first birth didn't go exactly as you had hoped. Maybe you're planning a VBAC. Or maybe you just want a little refresher.
We've got you.
In this refresher birth class, you will learn everything to need to know to have YOUR best birth. It is zero judgment, 100% empowerment + completely focused on you.
The class is lead by Diana Spalding, midwife + pediatric nurse, mother of 3, founder of Gathered Birth + Motherly's Birth Editor.
This class will cover—
- Anatomy and the process of birth
- How you'll know when you are in labor + what to do
- Early labor, active labor + pushing
- TONS of coping skills, including pain medications
- Possible interventions that might come up
- Creating your birth preferences
- Overcoming your fears about birth
- What happens after the baby is born
- How to make those first weeks of motherhood as awesome as possible
- And so much more
- Video lessons
- Expert articles tailored to repeat mamas
- Tips on growing your sweet family
- Personalized birth plan worksheet
- Workbook with a packing list, postpartum prep list + more
- Guided relaxation mp3s
- Exclusive access to online community of other women taking the birth class
- Q&A; with our Birth Editor, Diana
Psst. . . if you have any questions or trouble buying the class, shoot us an email so we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org.