You've decided that you want to have an unmedicated birth + we think that is awesome.
In this comprehensive birth class, you will learn everything to need to know to achieve your goal of an unmedicated birth. It is zero judgment, 100% empowerment + completely focused on you.
The class is lead by Diana Spalding, midwife + pediatric nurse, mother of 3, founder of Gathered Birth + Motherly's Birth Editor.
This class will cover—
- Anatomy and the process of birth
- How you'll know when you are in labor + what to do
- Early labor, active labor + pushing
- TONS of coping skills, including pain medications
- Possible interventions that might come up
- Creating your birth preferences
- Overcoming your fears about birth
- What happens after the baby is born
- How to make those first weeks of motherhood as awesome as possible
- And so much more
- Video lessons
- Expert articles tailored to repeat mamas
- Tips on growing your sweet family
- Personalized birth plan worksheet
- Workbook with a packing list, postpartum prep list + more
- Guided relaxation mp3s
- Exclusive access to online community of other women taking the birth class
- Q&A; with our Birth Editor, Diana
And now, we're offering this comprehensive class FOR FREE to Motherly's registered users. ?
Psst. . . if you have any questions or trouble buying the class, shoot us an email so we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We already know you are going to be an amazing mama. Let us help you rock your birth.