You've decided that you want to have an unmedicated birth + we think that is awesome.
In this comprehensive birth class, you will learn everything to need to know to achieve your goal of an unmedicated birth. It is zero judgment, 100% empowerment + completely focused on you.
The class is lead by Diana Spalding, midwife + pediatric nurse, mother of 3, founder of Gathered Birth + Motherly's Birth Editor.
This class will cover—
- Anatomy and the process of birth
- How you'll know when you are in labor + what to do
- Early labor, active labor + pushing
- TONS of coping skills, including pain medications
- Possible interventions that might come up
- Creating your birth preferences
- Overcoming your fears about birth
- What happens after the baby is born
- How to make those first weeks of motherhood as awesome as possible
- And so much more
- Video lessons
- Expert articles tailored to repeat mamas
- Tips on growing your sweet family
- Personalized birth plan worksheet
- Workbook with a packing list, postpartum prep list + more
- Guided relaxation mp3s
- Exclusive access to online community of other women taking the birth class
- Q&A; with our Birth Editor, Diana
Thanks so much for your interest in Motherly Classes. We will be relaunching them this spring — please stay tuned for an announcement.
A quick note: Motherly provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. This site does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should discuss all medical questions with your doctor. Your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound by our
We already know you are going to be an amazing mama. Let us help you rock your birth.