The hottest maternity trends for the hottest summer days.
Oh mama, it's going to be hot outside very, very soon. You know what that means, right? You're going to be hot too... But hey, warm weather, salty air and sandy days are reason enough to celebrate with a brand new wardrobe. That's right, as your belly grows and the temperature rises, you'll want to dress as cool as possible, so now is the perfect time to pull together a capsule that is easy, functional and stylish. So from breezy dressed and trendy hats, we've curated the hottest maternity trends for the hottest summer days. Here are 10 pregnancy styles we're crushing on for summer.
1. Floral Maxi Dresses. Florals screams summer, and the print compliments your overall round belly while simultaneoulsy camouflaging details like your protruding belly button. I am loving this maxi from Zara and this style from Envie De Fraise.
2. Embroidered Tops. An oversized boho-inspired embroidered top will function from the beach to the street and will flex with your changing shape. I am loving the marigold top from Doen and this striped tassel top from LOFT maternity.
4. Jumpsuits. One-piece dressing makes things super easy, and a jumpsuit is a fashionable and functional way to embrace pregnancy style. I am loving this polka dot style from Isabella Oliver and this one from Black Crane.
5. Shoulder Baring. Shoulder baring, a major trend for this summer, can easily be pulled off while prego. I am loving this beautiful off the shoulder linen maxi dress fro Elle-Est-Grece and this one-shoulder white beauty from from Place Nationale.
6. Caftans. A style that will eternally fit your changing shape, caftans are quintessential chic beach styles to throw over a swimsuit and parlay into dinner in. I am loving this style from Mara Hoffman from and this one from Hatch.
8. Bodycon dresses. Show off your bump this Summer with a bodycon dress that highlights all your new beautiful curves. We are loving this fitted black style from Legoe Heritage to wear with bump and beyond, and this striped one from Bae Label.
9. Flat Sandals. If you're the pregnancy in heels type, we think you rock, but for most of us a flat sandal is the way to go to keep as our balance continues to shift with a growing belly. I am loving these from Nisolo and Proud Mary.
10. Hats. Buy now, wear now, wear later too. Hats are an easy accessory that you don't have to worry about not fitting next summer, post-babe. I am loving this style from Janessa Leone, and this one from Lack of Color.
Shop the post: