Everything that's old is new again.
Scroll through your Instagram feed on any day and you'll notice tie-dye patterns are the hottest fashion trend this summer. According to the Fashion Institute of Technology's Fashion History, tie-dye prints were a central part of the hippie clothing aesthetic that perpetuated the 1960s, and now the nostalgia factor of tie-dying is everything we need to make us smile.
Whether you're new to the trend or you're an OG follower from the '90s (we see you, grateful dead vintage t-shirt fans), opting to wear this fun pattern this summer might be a cool addition to your summer bucket list. We promise if you wear it on your next walk, you'll be most the stylish mama around.
Need inspo? Here are our favorite iterations of mamas on Instagram who make the tie-dye trend super cool:
1. Wear tie-dye with your mini:
Editor Pick: Art & Eden kaia dress
6. Try tie-dyes in pastel shades:
Editor Pick: Art & Eden priya jacket
10. And your favorite dad:
Editor Pick: Art & Eden liam t-shirt
11. Or just let your little wear the trend:
Editor Pick: Art & Eden kim tee
12. Sport tie-dye with a pink lip:
Editor Pick: Art & Eden timothy short
- Moon and Back Baby Set of 3 Organic Cotton Pants ... - Amazon.com ›
- Turn Backyard Into a Summer Oasis - Motherly ›
- Best Loungewear For Working From Home - Motherly ›