Summertime is right around the corner. The mercury is climbing, and you'll soon want to get away with wearing as little as possible and give your legs a little breathing room. You know that that means, right? Summer dresses! But finding the right one is not easy, and if you're on the hunt for a dress that gives baby easy boob access, it gets even harder. Don't worry -- with the right style and a couple of shopping strategies, you'll be able to breathe (and nurse) easy, which is why we are wrapping up the best of the bunch. Here are 10 breastfeeding-friendly dresses that will keep you cool all summer long, even when baby is nursing.
1. Mara Hoffman: this button-up midi dress, which is made of organic linen, will serve you well during your breastfeeding days and beyond; and the prints will keep things fun and colorful all summer long.
2. Shopburu: this super stylish white dress hits fashion and function out of the park. It has a front zipper for easy breastfeeding access and the ruffled details are sure to wow the crowd. Plus, you can dress it up or down as you wish.
3. Reformation: the safari dress bodes well for breastfeeding. It's got front buttons and a v-neck, which makes it even easier to nurse on the go. Made sustainably, this dress has a cool sensibility that will keep you, well, cool on the muggiest days.
4. ONE by Auguste: a deep v-neck and a wrap silhouette is the perfect breastfeeding combination, and this dress, which is actually non-nursing, has it! We love the airy, bohemian style that emanates from it too.
5. Fillyboo Maternity: this is the quintessential spring and summer breezy maxi dress, equipped with nursing friendly features, like a double layered bodice and dual buttoned panel.
6. Teat & Cosset: this simple black maxi dress is a closet essential for your nursing (and pregnancy) wardrobe. It's got a zipper in the front for your little one to nurse wherever you are. Plus, it works from day to night, work to play.
7. Love Comma: this striped t-shirt dress is the one you'll live in with either sneakers or sandals all season long. Not only is it comfortable and soft, it has a nursing mechanism that doesn't use any hardware that could irritate baby during his or her nursing session! The extra-large pockets also come in handy if you need to store baby's binkies or wipes.
8. Loyal Hana: on-trend, comfortable and discreet access to the breast, this off-the-shoulder style is a must this season. It's lightweight, breathable and chic and has two side zippers for baby to nurse easily while on the go -- or for you to pump.
9. Maia Moda: this versatile black dress will become a go-to style throughout your spring and summer breastfeeding days. The lift-up style at the front isn't just elegant, it's perfect to feed your child seamlessly. And the elastic waist allows for a lot of flexibility, which is great for the new mom's ever-changing body.
10. Zara: this light pink shirtdress works just as well with sandals for the office (and pumping!) as it does with sneakers at the park. The loose fit is also forgiving if you still have to drop all of the baby weight.
Shop the post: