Research shows that strong friendships can boost your health, make you happier and even keep you on that diet.
You already knew you girlfriends were amazing women —but did you also know they're good for your health?
Our friends at Happify have put together the report and found, science says, friendship is *very* good for you! Quick, text your girlfriends!
Did you know:
- Having a good group of friends can help you live longer?
- People with friends have been shown to get sick less often?
- Growing your friends circle can boost your happiness almost as much as getting a 50% raise. Cha-ching
- Regular contact with 10 or more friends significantly increases happiness?
- Friends can actually increase our self-control? (We already knew they can help us to indulge!)