Pregnancy are *real* and sometimes soon-to-be-mamas just deserve to indulge in their favorite foods before baby arrives. , parents also have to find a quick and easy way to eat while adjusting to a newborn’s sleep and feeding schedule.
To add to your must-have items on your baby registries, Domino’s is taking delivery to a whole new level—offering a pizza-inspired registry powered by Gugu Guru at dominosbabyregistry.com.
As of Nov. 29, parents-to-be can ask for pregnancy-themed Domino’s gift cards values from $5-$100 to get their pizza fix. “There’s nothing more exciting— and exhausting—than welcoming a new member to the family,” says Meenakshi Nagarajan, Domino’s director of digital marketing. This comes just nine months after launching their wedding registry.
A few of our favorites themes from the bundles:
- Sleeping Through the Night – Trust us. It’s a reason to celebrate.
- Hormonal and Hangry – The struggle is real
- Newborn Lockdown – Dinner delivered. ‘Nuff said.
- The Gender Reveal – Either is worth a celebration.
- Dadchelor Party – This is happening.
And, if you’re a serious pizza-loving couple, there’s swag, clothing and even party favors from various Etsy stores to choose from:
- Pizza Leggings for baby from TheStitchedCo
- Homeslice onesie from Sprinkles & Jam
- Pizza for two please maternity shirt from MilitaryHeartTees
- Slice Slice Baby Mug from Brittany Garner Design
- Pepperoni Pizza Moccasins from WithinThePines
- Secret Pizza Party children’s book from Jet.com
If you have everything from your traditional registry checked off, but friends and family want to share a little extra love before or after birth, these make great options. Soon-to-be-moms can create their unique registry, add their favorite pizza items to it, and share so you can spoil your new little slice!