Every die-hard Disney fan needs to know about these fun collabs!
Mickey is turning 90 years old on November 18th, and all the fans, young and old, are celebrating with events, exhibits around the world, and loads of merchandise from high-end fashion collaborations to custom ice cream. And our favorite kids fashion brands are joining in the festivities.
Disney characters are nothing new to fashion, of course, but there’s really no better reason than the birthday of everyone’s favorite rodent to indulge in a few limited-edition Mickey goodies. So without further ado, here are all the Disney collaborations that the collector in you will love!
1. OtterBox, Totally Disney Collection Symmetry Series, $54. An awesome retro style to display your Disney character.
2. LilleBaby, doll carrier, $35. Let your child bestow all the benefits of "dollwearing" on their favorite Disney stuffie or doll.
3. Aden & Anais, Mickey's 90th classic bandana bib, $12. Featuring iconic artwork of Mickey through the years, this absorbent metallic bandana bib makes it cool to drool.
4. Freshly Picked, Classic Mickey Ears Moccasins, $60. The happiest moccs on earth. The iconic Mickey ears adorn the brand's classic ebony moccs for a timeless style!
5. Vans, Disney x Vans Old Skool, $70. Features Mickey's glove details, sturdy canvas uppers, padded collars for flexibility, and signature rubber waffle outsoles.
6. Vans, Hyper Minnie Mouse Burma Fanny Pack, $28. Designed to commemorate Mickey Mouse’s spirit and evolution.
7. Hanna Anderson, Disney Mickey Mouse Sweatshirt In French Terry, $90. Cotton-lined hoodie in a very special collection for every kid (and kid at heart).
8. Ample Hills Creamery, The Disney Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Collection, $45. Confetti Celebration is a sweet cream ice cream with chunks of colorful confetti cake, birthday ribbons of yellow buttercream frosting and yellow Mickey-shaped white chocolate pieces filled with tangy lemon cream.
9. Zara, Mickey Mouse Hat, $16.90. This fun hat featuring Mickey's iconic gloves will keep your little one warm all winter long.
10. Zara, Mickey Mouse Bodysuit, $17.90. This roundup wouldn't be complete without a Mickey bodysuit for your little. We love the stripes and the contrasting trim on this one.
11. Rags to Raches, Retro Sleeve Rag, $45.50. Features the ‘Running Mickey Mouse’ graphic in black, white, tomato, and raffia. Snag running Mickey before he’s gone!
12. Forever 21, Mickey Mouse Striped Socks, $3.90. Simple and colorful, these socks have a subtle embroiled Mickey patch at the top.
13. Petunia Pickle Bottom Ace Backpack in Micket's 90th Vintage Black and White, $159. This one is technically for you, mama -- to celebrate the magic of motherhood with everyone's favorite mouse.