Pregnant for New Year’s? The bad news is you probably won’t be up all night partying. The good news is you probably won’t be up all night partying. And since you’re sober anyway, you might as well catch up on some reading. Like Well Rounded NY, obviously. Here’s your chance to check out our reader favorites from the year that’s about to pass. And also, thanks for being a superfan. We love you and can’t wait to spend 2015 together.
- Dear Nanny. Sometimes you actually do get to pick your family. Jessica reflects on one of the most meaningful relationships in her life.
- 5 Pregnancy Tips: Chriselle Lim. LA fashion icon and mama-to-be opens up about her miscarriage, her growing bump and learning to let go.
- Editor’s Picks: Registry. Our first ever “Editor’s Picks” focused on our baby registry items--many of which are still in our regular rotation.
- Images of Motherhood. After Instagram banned several breastfeeding moms, we took a stand about censoring motherhood on social media.
- 5 Best City Strollers. We enlisted 5 former Bump Envy beauties to hit the city streets with the best new strollers for 2014.
- Toddler Tuesday: Summer Fashion. In 2014, we launched Toddler Tuesdays for the WRNY readers with growing babes. Check out our own toddlers, and some of their super stylish friends, showing off their style.
- Game-Changer: Baby Nurse. For some new moms, a night nurse can be a lifesaver…or at least a marriage (and sanity)-saver.
- Worldwide Mom Style. Girls, girls, all types of girls. With style. And they just so happen to be mamas. Check out some of our faves.
- Makeover: Shared Space Nursery. Darling Clementine founder Lindsay Meyer-Harley welcomed Baby Boy with a new room Big Sister could love just as much.
- Morning Musings: Sasadi Odunsi. The founder of Bump Brooklyn lets us into a typical morning with four beautiful children in tow.
- 8 Great Brooklyn Baby Shops. We updated our list for 2014 with hot spots to find a baby gift in the borough we call home.
- Nursery Design: Mix it Up. This woodland themed nursery has the perfect high & low details to get your registry in check.
- What I Learned from My Miscarriages. One soon-to-be mom tells us about the heartbreak of previous births lost…and what she gained.
- WTF…Hospital Bag. HATCH Collection’s super-chic Ariane Goldman showed us how she packed up for Baby #2.
What was your favorite? Tell us in the comments below!