Parenting is hard, but luckily there are products to make the job a bit easier. Yes, easier! Have you been dreaming of catching a few more zzz's or how about pumping while on the go? We've rounded-up the products that can actually make it happen.
Read on to learn about 18 products that will make your life easier in 2018.
1. Halo Sleep SnoozyPod, $59.99. The Halo Sleep SnoozyPod combines gentle vibrations and a white noise machine for an all-in-one soother that helps your little one sleep from infancy through childhood. There is no installation necessary since it simply slides under any mattress. You choose which soothing sounds and vibrations your baby prefers, all of which can be controlled from your smart phone.
2. Skip Hop Tray Chic Dry & Store Pump Bag, $60. The unique design of the Skip Hop Tray Chic Dry & Store Pump Bag not only offers ample space for your breast pump and bottles, but also includes a removable drying tray for your pump parts. A dual zip opening provides cross-ventilation so accessories can properly dry, and the tray doubles as a staging area when assembling your pump.
3. First Years Remote Control Bottle Warmer, $74.99. Just think, you could be warming those early morning bottles from the comfort of your own bed. Yes, with the First Years Remote Control Bottle Warmer, you get to keep a bottle right by your bedside, and when your little one wakes up hungry in the middle of the night, all you have to do is push a button and voila, a perfectly warm bottle is ready in minutes.
4. Beaba babycook, $149.95. If you plan to make your own baby food, you’re going to need the Beaba Babycook -- trust us! You can both steam and puree fruits and veggies in this all-in-one machine, which makes preparing fresh, nutritious food simple. Plus, clean up super quick.
5. Tommee Tippee Anti-Colic Bottle, $7.89. Always just a tad bit worried your baby’s bottle may be too hot? Thanks to Tommee Tippee’s new Advanced Anti-Colic bottles, you won’t have to worry about your baby’s sensitive tummy nor the temperature of his milk. A built-in heat sensing straw changes color if the milk is too hot, and anti-colic valve prevents air from ending up in milk, taking all the worry out of bottle feeding your babe.
6. Boppy ComfyFit Baby Carrier, $70. If you love wraps but find them intimidating, the all new hybrid Boppy ComfyFit Baby Carrier is for you! It combines the snug feeling of a wrap with the ease and security of a structured carrier. With less wrapping than a traditional soft carrier and a buckle waistband, you can enjoy the closeness you crave while also feeling confident and comfortable while carrying your newborn.
7. fridababy MediFrida, $12.99. The MediFrida from fridababy is a pacifier that doubles as a medicine administrator -- perfect for babies who love pacifiers but have a hard time taking medicine. Not only that, it actually sends medicine to the side of baby’s cheek so they never even taste it, pure genius if you ask us.
8. Hatch Baby Rest, $59.99. Hatch Baby Rest is a night light and sound machine all rolled into one. Use this versatile product for late night breastfeeding sessions with your newborn and as a ok-to-wake light for your toddler. And because it’s smart, you can control the settings directly from your phone.
9. babybrezza Formula Pro, $179.99. Any mama with a formula fed baby will tell you that mixing bottles quickly becomes a time-sucker. What if we told you there is a machine that will do all that mixing for you? The Babybrezza Formula Pro automatically makes perfectly warm bottles in seconds, so no more measuring and mixing needed.
10. Little Nomad, from $99.00. You want your baby to have a cushy and safe place to play but you don’t necessarily want it to cramp your style. Little Nomad to the rescue! These gorgeous playmat tiles fit together to create a space in your home both you and your little one can get excited about.
11. Phil & Teds Lobster, $89.99. Whether you want to save space in your home or need a convenient travel high chair, the Phil and Ted’s Lobster Clip-On High Chair is compact, lightweight and ultra portable. It packs up small and sets up quickly so you can take it anywhere you and your baby want to eat.
12. Doddle Pop, $9.99. Baby is going to drop her pacifier a million times on the sidewalk, floor of the grocery store, the subway (gasp). But the Doddle Pop pacifier makes these moments less cringe-worthy as it pops back inside its shell when it isn't in baby's mouth. It never touches those icky surfaces.
13. Willow Breast Pump, $479.99. The Willow Breast Pump is a wearable pump that fits inside your bra, no tubs, no cords, just the pump! It’s quiet, discreet and allows you to go about your business without being tethered to a machine. Amazing we know but not cheap, so if you’re looking for something similar but at a more affordable price point, check out the Nuk Simply Natural Freemie Double Electric Breast Pump ($299.99).
14. Puj Tub, $44.99. Most parents will agree, bathing a newborn is a daunting task. Thankfully the puj tub makes those first baths a breeze by cradling your baby in a soft and safe environment. It’s also mold and mildew resistant and hangs flat for storage, so it’s a win, win, win!
15. Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller, 399.99. The Ergobaby 180 Reversible Stroller has it all. You can reverse the stroller position with a flick of the handle, lay the seat flat for newborns, fill the basket with all your groceries and fold it in seconds with one hand. You get the picture, it makes life easier.
16. 4moms Playard, $249.99. It quite literally takes mere seconds to both set up and collapse the 4moms Playard, making it the easiest travel crib on the market to use. Easily move this playard from room to room, or take along on vacation for a quick and simple solution for sleep on the go.
17. LugBug Ergonomic Baby Carrier Car Seat Handle, $39.99. Toting a car seat around can be an arm-straining task, but luckily there’s a new solution to this age-old problem. The LugBug fits on most car seats to create a handle that makes carrying your car seat easier and whole lot more comfortable.
18. magnificent baby magnetic me clothing, various prices. One word, magnetic! Magnetic me clothing is a game changer in general since they basically dress your baby for you but they are a true life saver for middle of the night diaper changes. Beyond the fact that these clothes makes dressing your baby easy, they are also made from eco-friendly, super soft materials.
19. Graco Extend2Fit® Platinum Convertible Car Seat, $339.99. Installing a car seat is a workout; and for many parents, installing it properly is mission impossible. Though there's been a growing market in the easy-to-install car seat aisle, Graco takes it to a whole new level with its EZ Tight LATCH system, which automatically retracts all of the slack for a secure and tight installation in mere seconds -- no wiggling needed.