*We’ve partnered with phil&ted’s to help you ace your parenting day.
You’ve gotten through almost your entire holiday shopping list, but there’s one person you totally forgot about, mom: you! It’s not too late! And we’ve got the perfect idea: phil&ted’s sport stroller. Here’s why:
1. Moms are the hardest working people on the planet. Which means they (you) deserve a gift that will make the parenting day easier to survive. And what’s the one thing moms use every single day? A stroller! So gift yourself one that that you’re going to love using.
2. Your days are action-packed, and you could use a little help. The phil&teds sport stroller is built for action: popping curbs, tackling slushy snow and dealing with the many potholes (literally and figuratively!) you encounter on your daily stroll. With all-terrain wheels, your little one will enjoy a smooth ride through the roughest city streets.
3. You need a weekend getaway (stroller). When you pack up the family for a weekend away, you’ll want to be sure to bring your sport stroller along for the trip. Not only will your sport handle the bumpy trails of the country with ease, but its quick and compact fold makes getting in and out of the car a breeze.
4. You don’t have eyes in the back of your head, contrary to your child’s belief. Because there are inevitably moments during your parenting day that are unpredictable, the phil&teds sport is equipped with hands-free auto stop. This genius feature has your back, stopping the stroller automatically if, for any reason, you need to let go of the handle. There is nothing more comforting to a parent than knowing your child is safe at all times.
5. It would be nice if you didn’t need, like, 12 different strollers. Whether you’re a mama-to-be looking to purchase the right stroller the first time around (smart!), or ready to toss your first stroller and get one that’s going to go the extra mile(s), the phil&teds sport is your everything-in-one. It’s got safety, convenience, and style, plus when you’re ready to expand your family, the sport easily converts from a single to double stroller -- all without increasing its compact footprint.
So go ahead mama, treat yourself to a stroller that truly helps you adapt and survive your parenting day. Buy it now.
Photography by Ryan Jensen.