Happy Holidays, everyone! This week, we take a look at some surprising 2017 trends, find out what your kids have planned for your gifts this Christmas, and get a sneak peek at a stroller that will dominate all the baby expos in 2018. Well Rounded's weekly links.
1. Candice Swanepoel is strutting for two! The Victoria’s Secret model walked down the runway in last month’s show while hiding the news that she was carrying baby number 2. This article compares walking the Victoria’s Secret fashion show to winning a fashion Grand Slam tournament, and it goes on to name an impressive list of models who rocked the wings while expecting. See, women are just too badass sometimes.
2. Known for their top-of-the-line baby carriers, Ergobaby is releasing a stroller that has all the design, functionality and comfort that we want for our babies. The 180 Reversible stroller has a full sun canopy, an extra-large storage basket, a one-handed fold and an innovative handlebar that allows you to flip the direction of the stroller with ease. It doesn’t officially roll out until January, but you can check out the details and sign up for the mailing list here.
3. Every wonder what your tyke would get you for the holidays, if left up to their own devices? Check out this adorable video featuring some of Well Rounded’s youngest reporters, filling you in on what they think moms would love to get for Christmas. What, you’re telling me you didn’t want Band-Aids for the holidays?
4. LILLEbaby released its signature COMPLETE carrier in a new, limited edition style, the Nursery Rhyme. Featuring a gorgeous gray and yellow pattern in washable, durable, oh-so-comfy cotton, this new style has all the bells and whistles that you’ve come to expect, like added back and neck support, a waist belt, and six carrying positions. The line newly sports pockets and a two-way strap, as well.
5. We all want the best of the best for our babes, but doing the research to find the creme de la creme of baby products can really make your head spin. So check out this list of gear that got over 500 reviews with four stars and up.