Amazon Prime Day has come and gone, but are we done shopping? Never. This week we bring you your July mama must-have products. Mom-favorite brands have really outdone themselves this week and we are absolutely loving what we are seeing! Plus, a hilarious video series about baby showers (making a baby shower funny is HARD!), new guidelines on eating your placenta, and more in our Well Rounded weekly links.
1. Bedding and blankets and [stuffed] bears, oh my! Could there be better news than Oh Joy launching a new nursery collection? Yes! And it’s that you can find it at your nearest Target. Check out some of our favorites here.
2. We're already obsessed with their moccasins, but now it's time to make room for a Freshly Picked diaper bag in your closet too. Roomy, stylish AND vegan. What more could you want? Preorder the bag at a discounted price before all your mom friends get it.
3. Wouldn’t it be nice if baby showers really prepped you for baby? Fridababy’s “Shower Crashers” video series tells it like it is when s%*t gets real.
4. Just in case you were thinking about eating your placenta, you might want to think twice. The CDC just released new guidelines about eating your organ, suggesting it can do more harm than good.
5. Tupera Tupera’s breastfeeding-friendly baby book What Does Baby Want? will make both mommy and baby giggle at bedtime. Don’t believe us? See what we mean.
Julia McRae is a rising senior at Loyola University Maryland and WRNY’s new intern. While she is not a mom-to-be just yet, she is a passionate lifestyle writer and travel blogger.