Your weekly pregnancy and parenting links.
Ok, we knew that cute baby bum would get you in here. Which is good, because we've got some good stuff to share with you this week. Including the baby collab that's also pictured above, but you might have missed because, well, that cute baby bum is kind of distracting, right? Here's everything your mom group is talking about this week.
1. Cult baby carrying favorite Tula has launched a cool new carrier, right in time for summer babywearing. Moms have a tendency to sell these suckers on the black market -- they're that popular -- so you may want to get your hands on one stat.
2. The smart and stylish ladies at MiniMode have solved our eternal baby gifting question with this super soft collaboration with the luxe cashmere brand Naadam. And with this weather we're having here in NYC, we're thinking the bootie styling in the pic above is the best way to go.
3. Speaking of NYC, if you're an expectant or new parent here, we've got your weekend covered. Head to the New York Baby Show at Pier 94 on May 20-21 for a family-friendly feast of baby products & gear, cool speakers (Well Rounded's founders are moderating a panel!), dreamy giveaways and fun activities. Get 25% off your ticket with code NewYorkBabyShow25s.
4. We kind of already thought motherhood had something to do with the gender pay gap, but two new studies are shedding light on when -- and why -- the gap starts to open up. Find out what you can do about it.
5. Thinking of scaling down when it comes to strolling? We're loving this roundup of 2017's best lightweight strollers.
Photo via MiniMode.