Well Rounded's weekly Links are here!
Think: Cirque du Soleil, but with lots of baby bumps bouncing. We’re talking about Prenatal Aerial Yoga, and it is the cool new workout for prenatal and postpartum mamas. Covered in stretch marks? You’re not alone. One of our favorite supermodels is showing hers off and making us all feel a little more ~normal~ in our new mom bods. And let’s get real: aren’t prenatal vitamins just the worst? They’re huge and they smell bad, and taking them is a total task. We’ve got the deets on how you can trade those horse pills in for a smoothie instead. It’s right here in our Weekly Links.
- Prenatal Aerial Yoga. We know, we know. It sounds crazy, but we have a feeling you’re totally going to love it. The Om Factory in Midtown hosts prenatal and postpartum aerial classes designed to teach you to protect your body from injury and strain. Added bonus: some guided meditation and savasana in the hammock, letting the sensation of weightlessness melt away your tension. The first of its kind is this Saturday, June 2nd, at 10 am EST. Sign up here.
- Raise your hand if that prenatal vitamin you keep on your bedside table is a little hard to swallow. Starting June 12, you won’t have to choke it down anymore. Smoothie King is teaming up with Premama and adding a prenatal smoothie to their menu! The 20-ounce Premama smoothie will contain 300 calories, tons of fresh fruit and the Premama prenatal multivitamin! We are totally marking our calendars.
- We love a good Chrissy Teigen story, and this one is a breath of fresh air in an overly Photoshopped world. Chrissy has shown off her stretch marks before, even pre-baby, but now she has some big purple ones thanks to the newest Legend, and she shared a picture on her Instastories. We love the realness, Chrissy!
- If you’re already a Solly Baby wrapping mama, you know that fabric is the softest in the world, and now you can dress your newborn in it head-to-toe! Solly just released an adorably snuggly two-piece layette that's lightweight and with a wide neck, and it may or may not include magical sleepy dust to help sweep your baby away to dreamland.
- Finally a bra for everything: nursing, hands-free pumping, working out, and just, you know, life. Milx is a brand new company started by three moms, so they totally know what you’re looking for in a bra… and their OG hands-free nursing sports bra hits all the marks.