There's something about the first week after Labor Day that feels totally "official" here in NYC. School has started, the temps have dropped, Fashion Week is in full swing, and you cannot find a parking spot anywhere. Oh, NYC, how we love you in the Fall! And we're not the only ones. Find out which baby brand just released a limited edition Fall line dedicated to our favorite city, a stroller that's made for the runway and more in Well Rounded's Weekly Links.
1. Wondering what Fall in NYC smells like? So much better than you think. Our friends at Tubby Todd have bottled it in their limited edition fall line, released today. Get your Golden Central Park Bubble Bath and Big Apple Cherry Pie Hair & Body Wash before it sells out, and look out for a MEGA Instagram giveaway with some of our fave fall brands on Sept. 14 to celebrate this yummy launch. Buy your fall bundle here.
2. We know you got your kiddo's backpack already (you did, right?), so now it's time to treat yourself with a bag that will remind you of your own school days. Parkland has partnered with MTV for a collection of bags featuring the playful zig-zags and scribble patterns from MTV'S iconic history and culture. Get your 90's nostalgia on here.
3. Wondering why it's so hard to tune out your baby's cries? Turns out there's actually a scientific reason your baby cries 2 hours a day (yes! that's normal!) and you come running. Find out why here.
4. Since it's back-to-school week for so many toddlers, we thought it would be apt to give some love to Pink's inspiring speech at the VMAs. This one is never ever going to get old. We swear, every mom with a little girl needs to read this now.
5. What better time than during Fashion Week for Bugaboo to debut it's new Atelier collection, a limited edition stroller that takes inspiration from French fashion? It features an elegant and chic build with woven stone mélange fabric on the bassinet and sun canopy, faux-leather trim, hand-stitched faux-leather handlebar & carry handle, and a quilted black seat liner. This luxe stroller is practically runway-ready...the only thing it's missing is, um, your baby. Buy it here.