Somewhere around halfway through your pregnancy, your belly finally pops and it’s so cute and fun to dress. And then it gets bigger. And bigger. And just when you think it can’t possibly get any bigger….it does. Your favorite maternity shirts suddenly become crop tops, and your flirty maternity shifts barely cover your booty. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here are 5 styles that we promise will work for your last 5 weeks of pregnancy.
- Jumpsuit. There’s no time like pregnancy to get into your first jumpsuit. It gives you instant style, loads of comfort, and lots and lots of room to grow. You’ll also love it postpartum when the thought of anything touching your… well, anything, just won’t fly. Hatch Collection Chloe Jumper, $298. Buy it here.
- Maxi dress. Oh, you lucky thing, being 35-weeks pregnant during the summer months, when a lightweight maxi dress is pretty much all you need to walk out the door. It’s a good time to opt for the strategically spacious kind -- sometimes a tight bodycon number can feel constricting during your late state growth spurt. dRa Cosette Maxi Dress, $180. Buy it here.
- Leggings. If, on the other hand, you’re feeling like you need some extra support, invest in some serious maternity leggings with over-the-belly coverage. Even if you’ve never been a “leggings girl” before, we’re pretty sure you won’t regret a quality pair in basic black to take you through the end of your pregnancy and into postpartum. Ingrid & Isabel Everyday Maternity Leggings, $48. Buy it here.
- The Wrap. There will be a time in your final weeks of pregnancy when your buttons won’t button, zippers won’t zip and even stretch fabrics seem to be throwing in the towel. A wrap top or dress will give you the coverage (and comfort) you crave now, and the satisfaction you’ll crave postpartum, when you can pull those wrap ties nice and tight once again. Topshop Maternity Wrap Midi Dress, $75. Buy it here.
- Nursing-friendly anything. We know, we know. You don’t really want to buy anything else for these last few weeks of pregnancy! But if you’re going to breastfeed, it’s totally worth it to start stocking up on nursing-friendly pieces now. And with all the cool new options out there, dressing your new boobs might be just as much fun as dressing your bump! ASOS Maternity Nursing Dress, $26. Buy it here.
SHOP 3RD TRIMESTER STYLE HACKS
3rd trimester asos dra hatch collection ingrid & Isabel jumpsuit last 5 weeks of pregnancy leggings maxi dress nursing-friendly clothes pregnancy fashion pregnancy style style style your bump topshop wrap Style