Everything that's old is new again.
Scroll through your Instagram feed on any day and you'll notice tie-dye patterns are the hottest fashion trend this summer. According to the Fashion Institute of Technology's Fashion History, tie-dye prints were a central part of the hippie clothing aesthetic that perpetuated the 1960s, and now the nostalgia factor of tie-dying is everything we need to make us smile.
Whether you're new to the trend or you're an OG follower from the '90s (we see you, grateful dead vintage t-shirt fans), opting to wear this fun pattern this summer might be a cool addition to your summer bucket list. We promise if you wear it on your next walk, you'll be most the stylish mama around.
Need inspo? Here are our favorite iterations of mamas on Instagram who make the tie-dye trend super cool:
2. Try it with traditional blue denim:
3. We love blue tie-dye:
4. Flaunt it with white shirts:
5. Or denim shorts:
7. Rock it with your family:
8. And, yes be as cozy as possible:
9. Pair cool tie-dyes with a bump:
13. Try tie-dye leggings for fun in the sun:
14. Pair the trend with animal prints:
15. Or florals:
16. Complete the look with headbands:
17. DIY the trend with bleach:
18. Try it with sunglasses:
- Moon and Back Baby Set of 3 Organic Cotton Pants ... - Amazon.com ›
- Turn Backyard Into a Summer Oasis - Motherly ›
- Best Loungewear For Working From Home - Motherly ›