Well Rounded's weekly links are here.
Admit it: at some point, we’ve all been worried about our supply. Will it be enough? Will I have to supplement? One mama surpasses all expectations feeding her baby and likely dozens of others. And if you’re still filling up your Easter baskets for Sunday, we have some ideas that won’t leave cavities! Plus, our favorite NBC show is bringing foster parenting into the spotlight. Check it all out in our Weekly Links.
1. Are you all caught up on This is Us? No spoiler alerts here, but we can tell you this show is really hitting foster parents right in the feels -- shining a light on both sides of what can really be a terrible situation. We are loving this article that digs into the fact that a child can be in a happy foster situation and still miss home.
2. Holy cow! Many of us breastfeeders worry our supply might diminish over time, but that was not the case for this incredible mama! Her cup overfloweth. Literally. You won’t believe how many gallons of breastmilk she was able to donate. Yowza.
3. A babywearing combo made in heaven. Known for their super fun patterns, Oh Joy! has teamed up with Baby Tula to put out these two awesome new patterns for carriers and blankets. We approve.
4. Okay mama, you have two more days to get your Easter baskets in order, and if you’re like us and trying to avoid that sugar rush, this list is for you. Tons of fun ideas for basket stuffers that don’t come with 200 calories per serving.
5. The largest natural parenting convention ever is coming to New York, so get your tickets now! Mommycon is set for April 7 at the Grand Hyatt, and we can’t wait. Use our code wellroundedny10 for 10% off.