Get some color in your cheeks with these 5 nontoxic options.
There’s no better time than during the doomy and gloomy winter to let your blush stand out and really POP. While the warmer months are more about the glowy, natural side of things, I really relish being able to pile on some highly pigmented, strong colors that show off my cheekbones when it’s cold outside.
Now Lourdes, you may ask, by “cheekbones” do you mean those cute lil chubby cheeks we see before us? Okay, yes, that’s what I mean. But seriously, friends, I want you living up to your full winter blush potential, regardless of whether you have round cheeks like me or sharp as hell cheekbones a la Tilda Swinton.
There are a ton of options out there for colors that will stand out with different skin tones, and will make you look like the snow queen that you are in your heart. Plus, all of the options I’ve included here for you are made of natural, non-toxic products that are safe for pregnancy. I’ve mixed it up with a couple gels, some powders, and some cream tints so that you can find the blush that works best for your skin and coloring.
- HAN Skin Care Cosmetics Pressed Blush in Baby Pink, $15. Buy it here.
- RMS Lip 2 Cheek in Illusive, $36. Buy it here
- Pixi Sheer Cheek Gel in Flushed, $14. Buy it here.
- Alima Pure Luminous Shimmer Blush in Sahara, $24. Buy it here.
- Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint in Very Popular, $36. Buy it here.