Motherly is committed to covering all relevant presidential candidate plans as we approach the 2020 election. We are making efforts to get information from all candidates. Motherly does not endorse any political party or candidate. We stand with and for mothers and advocate for solutions that will reduce maternal stress and benefit women, families and the country.
- Pete Buttigieg's mental health plan comes as mothers are dying by overdose + suicide
- Kirsten Gillibrand's 'Family Bill of Rights' proves how little support American families have
- Kamala Harris just reintroduced a bill to address racial disparities in maternal health 👏
- Elizabeth Warren has a plan for the staggering black maternal mortality rates
- The 2020 presidential race includes mothers—and they want you to know it