Potty training is serious business. And once you start, you don’t want to change anything that would interfere with this huge milestone. But you also can’t stay home 24/7.
Jacquelin Castillo, who you might know as @momlikeaboss_ on TikTok, shared every product she takes for potty-training-on-the-go, so as not to mess-up her kids schedule or the potty training progress she’s already made at home.
For successful potty-training-on-the-go, Castillo shares you need:
- A tote to put everything in
- A pop-up potty: Castillo’s pro tip: Have this already lined with a bag, in case there’s a No. 2 situation.
- A changing pad (what mom doesn’t leave home without this already!?)
- A foldable toilet seat “This is a game-changer if your kids are scared they’re going to fall in the toilet,” says Castillo.
- Baby wipes
- Restocked diapers
- A change of clothes (in case there’s any accidents)
- Sanitizing wipes (to wipe everything down, just in case things turn sour)
- Hand sanitizer
- Extra trash bags
- Diaper rash ointment
- A treat: For when the little one goes, of course!
While this is great for potty training, Castillo says this to-go kit is great for regular diaper changes, as well. Whether you’re a mom that doesn’t carry a diaper bag or if you happe to forget your diaper bag, this is a great emergency-kit to keep in the car.
In case you don’t already have this potty training to go kit in your car, we’ve gathered all the products for you!