Make your little one's crib complete with one of these fitted sheets.
Shopping for baby's bedding can be a little tricky. You want them to be comfy, breathable and made with organic fabrics to protect your little one's sensitive skin. What's more, if you live in a small space (like many city dwellers do), your nursery decor becomes integral part of your decor. For us, that means sticking to neutrals a lot, though there are options with beautiful prints that can add a little magic to your little one's crib and be the perfect accent piece for mom and dad too. For example, we have fitted sheets with cacti to bring a little bit of our Phoenix roots into our home. To help you find the perfect addition to baby's universe, I did the research for you and compiled a list of my absolute faves. And since you'll probably need backups in case of blowouts and “accidents," you may as well pick a couple sheets to mix baby's decor a bit.
Here are 9 of our favorite fitted crib sheets.
1. Biscuit Home, Harold crib: $60.
2. Little Auggie, painted stripe grey: $40.
3. Karolina Designs, cactus: $65.
4. My Little Love, love you to the moon and back: 70 Euros.
5. Burt's Bees, blueberry stripe: $17.95.
6. Land of Nod, iconic grey: $59.
7. Baby Quilts by Romi, Tribal: $35.
8. Rookie Humans, Frieda & the Balloon: $34.99.
9. Petunia Pickle Bottoms, jersey cotton fitted crib sheet in southwest skies: $39.99.
Shop the post: