If there’s any back-to-school blues consolation prize, it’s the promise of a fresh (in both newness AND style) backpack.
A few of our kids have carried various Burton bags over the years and we’ve found they never technically need replacing. A minor miracle if you’ve ever seen what children do to backpacks. Still, every other year or so we’ll shell out for a new one just because.
This year, our kids are in luck, because the Marvel Youth Day Hiker is our pick for best backpack. It’s Burton’s kid-friendly version of their most versatile school to snow pack, upgraded with colorful Marvel Comics graphics. It’s an explosion of pop-culture fun that will also hide inevitable kid grime.
- Volume: 20L
- Weight: 1.05lbs
- Dimensions: [16in x 11in x 4.5in]
- 600D Polyester TPE Coated
- Cush Ergonomic Shoulder Harness
- Ergonomic Back Panel
- Vertical Board Carry straps
- Internal Storage Pocket
- Internal Padded Sleeve for Laptop or Tablet [9.5in x 11.5in x 1.5in] [24cm x 29cm x 3.5cm]
- Zippered Mesh Pocket with Key Clip
- Dual Mesh Water Bottle Pockets
- Waist Strap