Doki Technologies is raising funds for dokiWatch: The World’s Most Advanced Smartwatch For Kids on Kickstarter. It’s the first-ever smartwatch for kids to feature video calling. All-in-one wearable phone, GPS locator, fitness tracker, and more – for kids.
We like the general idea of this smart watch for kids.
- It’s good that they have a way to contact parents that’s not easy to lose.
- Most kids would love this watch.
- Many kids would enjoy using it to contact friends.
- Would also be great for actiivies like skiing and traveling with the family.
- But it’s not clear that kids really want to virtually bring their parents with them everywhere.
- And would it be a distraction in school?
- Bottom line: here at Parent.co, most of us would like to try the dokiWatch with our kids.