This hybrid cookie/brownie/pie will satisfy any sweet tooth, or weekend baking urge! Bonus: you can go completely homemade or use boxed mixes for the brownies and cookies. Either way, the results are delish, and the kids can help with every step!
Posted by Parent.co on Friday, January 27, 2017
Why choose between brownies and chocolate chip cookies when you can whip up this combo pie? Store bought brownie mix and your chocolate chip cookie dough come together in a skillet (or cake pan) to make this easy but impressive treat that’s a perfect project for young bakers!
Brownie Cookie Pie
Makes: 1 9-10 inch pie
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
- 1 package brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup veg oil
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ recipe chocolate chip cookie dough
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Grease a 10 inch skillet or cake pan.
- Prepare brownie mix with eggs, water, and oil.
- Add chocolate syrup and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan and smooth top.
- Add spoonfuls of cookie dough right on top of the batter, not quite touching each other.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until cookie dough is done and brownie top is shiny and cracked.
- Let cool before cutting!