Chipotle Chicken Rolls
you like lots of heat you can mince one of the peppers and add it as well
• 2 1/2-3 cups cooked, shredded chicken – a small rotisserie chicken will do the job, as will two
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450
- Spray a 13×9 inch baking pan with cooking spray, or line with parchment paper.
- Mix cream cheese, ranch dressing, and chipotle sauce in a large mixing bowl until very
Add shredded chicken, cheddar cheese, and scallions and gently fold to combine.
- Spread a few tablespoons of chicken mixture on each tortilla and roll up tightly.
- Place rolls side by side in your pan, seam side down.
- Brush tops with melted butter.
- Bake at 450 for 8-10 minutes, until tops are golden brown. Carefully ﬂip the rolls and return to
oven for another 4-5 minutes to brown other side.
- Let cool slightly before serving.
• Flour tortillas will brown and crisp up faster than corn tortillas, so check them after 5 or 6 minutes in the oven!
• We love to serve these with a green salad, guacamole and salsa!