10 stainless steel meal must-haves to keep your kiddos’ lunchboxes full.
It’s been years since you’ve had those back-to-school jitters, but suddenly now they’re here tenfold--so much earlier than you’d ever imagined--as your little one is entering preschool.
Back-to-school outfits are checked off the list, so you can move on to thinking about the healthiest things to pack for snack and lunch. But what should you pack those goods into? Plastics are said to contain chemicals that send our heads spinning, so a nice, safe lunchbox alternative is stainless steel. Luckily there are plenty of options for you--even if you’re just looking for a new way to pack baby’s snacks to the park.
1. Kid Basix 12 oz Safe Sporter, $16
2. Eco Lunch box EcoDipper, $8
3. To-Go Ware 2 Tier Snack Stack, $19.99
5. DwellStudio for Thermos Dinosaur Funtainer, $16.99
6. Kid Kanteen BPA Sippy Cup, $16.95
7. Innobaby Din Din SMART™ spoon and fork, $9.99
8. PlanetBox Lunch Box, $34.95 & up
9. Kids Konserve Nesting Trio, $20.99
10. Pura Kiki Toddler Bottle, $15.99