The gorgeously glowing Something Navy shows us what’s on her wishlist.
One of the very best parts about being pregnant is allowing yourself some indulgences. A prenatal massage. A new pair of knee-high boots. An hour (or two or three) scrolling through Instagram, finding some inspiration for your maternity wardrobe. Yep.
And there is something truly indulgent about following along the adventures of the adorably pregnant Arielle Nachmani of Something Navy. She’s living proof that every outfit actually looks better with a bump… and that you can totally wear 4-inch heels while pregnant. She’s gorgeous, put-together and downtown cool…yet she feels like she could totally be your best friend if only you guys happened to be shopping at the same Chanel boutique on the same day at the same time.
Which is why we were giddy when this cool NYC mom-to-be agreed to share with us her pregnancy wish list for the holidays. And when she admitted that the worst thing about pregnancy during the holidays is “finding things to wear for holiday festivities!” OMG, us too! Besties forever.
1. Cashmere Socks. These keep me warm during the cold winter months -- you can never have enough of them!
2. Stuart Weitzman Lowland Knee-High Boots. Since sweater dresses have been the comfiest clothes for me to wear as they’re easy to slip-on and don’t constrain the belly, I need the perfect boots to keep my legs warm in the cold. These knee-highs are my favorite for warmth, style, and also comfort. They make any outfit chic!
3. Fresh Sugar Lychee Bath Cubes. I take a bath every night before I go to bed to relax. It’s my absolute favorite part of day.
4. Talenti Chocolate Chip Gelato. Chocolate is all I’ve been wanting!
5. Canon Powershot G7. I’ve been loving taking pictures of my growing belly and to see how my body changes. This will be perfect for when the baby is finally here to capture every moment for high quality photos that directly goes to my phone through bluetooth. I can easily send photos to my family and friends without any hassle of loading pictures.
Photo courtesy of Something Navy.