Get the dish on this mama wellness trend.
*We've partnered with Liquid I.V. to help you solve your pregnancy and postpartum thirst.
Thirsty much? We get it. Pregnancy and momlife can really do a number on your hydration. Throw in the summer heat and it’s no wonder you’re reaching for a glass of water every 5 minutes.
But staying hydrated is a must during pregnancy: it can help with fatigue, headaches, swelling and overheating, not to mention that your growing babe is pretty much depending on it. And if you’re a breastfeeding mom, it’s mission critical.
That’s why we’re hyped up on Liquid I.V.’s Hydration Multiplier, which can provide the same hydration as drinking 2-3 bottles of water in one serving. Here’s why:
1. It’s easy to drink. Don’t worry, there’s no needles involved! Liquid I.V. is actually a non-GMO electrolyte drink mix that you pour into your water. There’s no preservatives, artificial flavors or sweeteners, and yet it tastes pretty delicious.
2. It uses Cellular Transport Technology (CTT). Not only does that sound cool, but this science-backed technology actually helps your body absorb water and nutrients 2-3 times faster than plain water.
3. It’s totally safe for pregnant and nursing women….and your kids too!* Liquid I.V. is clean, simple and made from non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, soy-free and dairy free ingredients.
4. It’s more than just water. Every serving has 5 essential vitamins to replenish and restore your body -- not an easy task when you’ve got a new baby or baby-to-be. In fact, one Liquid I.V. packet equals 110% daily value of vitamins C, B3, B5, B6, and B12.
5. It’s way healthier than that fluorescent sports drink. Liquid I.V. has 3 times the electrolytes but less than half the sugar and calories of traditional sports drinks.
Best of all, every time you place an order on their website, Liquid I.V. donates 1 serving of the product to help hydrate someone in need around the world.
**We recommend consulting a physician if there are any specific medical concerns.