Read a book, go exploring or have a coffee date with your little one.
Our favorite thing about #momlife? Having a cute baby to bring along for the ride. Seriously though, is there anything better than watching these sweet babes discover new things? (Ahem, no.) Check out these Insta moments we love, and then go grab your baby for some fun playtime.
1. Now’s the perfect time to start encouraging your soon-to-be book lover with lots of reading time.
8. Coffee date. Pour yourself a cup and chat–babies
are the best listeners.
9. Have a painting party. Art is therapeutic for the soul, even if baby is too young to do it herself.
Share with Motherly: What are your favorite activities to do at home with baby?
2. He’s old enough to do his own laundry, right? Okay, maybe not, but definitely cute enough to hang out and watch.
5. Start that little sous chef early.
4. Baby selfies. Nuff said.
3. Ask baby for honest feedback on your new makeup – be sure
to request he leaves product testing to you, however.
7. Go exploring. Go places you’ve never been or
introduce your little babe to an old favorite.
6.Relax and cherish those snuggles. There is literally