In our comprehensive birth class, you will learn everything to need to know to have YOUR best birth. It is zero judgment, 100% empowerment and completely focused on you.
The class is lead by Diana Spalding, midwife and pediatric nurse, mother of three, founder of Gathered Birth and Motherly's Birth Editor.
In our comprehensive birth class, we'll cover:
- Anatomy + the process of birth
- How you'll know when you are in labor + what to do
- Early labor, active labor + pushing
- TONS of coping skills—whether you have an unmedicated birth or an epidural
- Possible interventions that might come up
- Creating your birth preferences
- Overcoming your fears about birth
- What happens after the baby is born
- How to make those first weeks of motherhood as awesome as possible
- And so much more
- Video lessons
- Expert articles
- Personalized birth plan worksheet
- Workbook with a packing list, postpartum prep list + more
- Guided relaxation mp3s to use before + during labor
- Exclusive access to a private online community of other women taking the birth class
- Q&A; with our Birth Editor, Diana
Need help? Email: email@example.com
Want to personalize your birth class?
Diana will teach you the most effective coping skills to help you get there. (Deep breaths, mama. You've got this.)
If you're a repeat mama looking for a birth refresher course, you can take our quick-start program, which helps you focus on the essentials and prep for your best next birth—including details about VBACs.