Maybe you’re like a lot of new mamas: You want to take stunning, print-worthy pictures—from maternity pics, to newborn shots, to baby’s first year and beyond—all with your smartphone, but you’re not exactly sure how.
You’re in the right place.
We’ve joined forces with our photography editor Juli Williams to bring you an incredible 📷 photography class where you’ll learn techniques that we at Motherly use to capture beautiful modern images of our growing families.
In short: We’ll teach you how to capture unforgettable Motherly pictures you’ll treasure for the rest of your life.
The course includes—
- 8 video tutorials that show you how to shoot photos with your smartphone + 3 mini-classes walking you through step-by-step techniques for beautiful maternity, newborn and family
- Tips on how to adjust your phone’s settings to take the best possible images
- Techniques to use light + composition to frame incredible shots
- Ideas to take Instagram-worthy month-by-month pics + more
- Strategies to effectively edit photos—we’ll share our fave apps + tools
- Backup + printing plans to share your photos with loved ones—and make sure you never lose a single photo
- And so. much. more.
And now we are offering the class for FREE to Motherly’s registered users! 🙌
Psst. . . if you have any questions or trouble buying the class, shoot us an email so we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You CAN take incredible photos of your children—in your home—using the smartphone camera you hold in your hand every day. Let us show you how.