The new special airs August 17.
If your preschooler is getting restless after all this quarantining, we've got good news, mama!
The special kicks off the new season on August 17 and is a sing-along show aimed at educating kids about coronavirus. According to Lesli Rotenberg, Chief Programming Executive and General Manager of Children's Media and Education at PBS, the episode will "reach kids where they are with age-appropriate lessons—especially in areas where families may have limited or no access to broadband internet."
We love that PBS is thinking of kids and their families during this difficult time, especially helping little ones understand what is going on right now.
In the sing-along special titled "Won't You Sing Along with Me?", 4-year-old Daniel Tiger learns he can't get together with his friends at the Neighborhood Carnival this year. He has lots of big feelings and questions about this but finds out how to have fun and stay healthy.
Set the DVR now, little Tiger fans!
- Viral good news stories making us smile during the pandemic ... ›
- 10 real-life parenting lessons we can all learn from Daniel Tiger ... ›
- The Best Viral Good News Stories for 2020 ›
- Daniel Tiger's New Neighbor Has Autism ›
- PBS Kids Marks Autism Awareness Month With Special Episodes ›