We made it our mission to find eleven salad recipes that will impress even the most stubborn of tastebuds.
When you think of the word 'craving' your mind doesn't typically think of spinach, kale, and Brussels sprouts. Let's be real—it's more like chocolate ice cream, salt and vinegar potato chips, and Skittles. As tempting as those delicious treats are, our waistline seems to prefer healthier cravings. So we made it our mission to find eleven salad recipes that will impress even the most stubborn of tastebuds.
Bon appétit! ?
1. Chopped Kale Greek Salad by Ali of Gimme Some Oven:
A fresh twist on an old classic dish.
2. Quinoa and Grape Chickpea Salad by Samantha of Fresh Plates Nutrition:
Ahh...tastes like summer. This refreshing salad is the perfect little side dish or lunch time meal.
3. BLT Bowl by Rosie of The Londoner:
Did you say bacon? We're in.
4. Strawberry, Avocado, and Kale Salad by Averie of Averie Cooks:
No wonder everyone's crazy about kale; Dr. Drew Ramsey says that a little over a cup has “14% of your daily calcium, 659% of daily vitamin A and more than 900% of your daily vitamin K!"
5. Brussels Sprouts, Cranberry, and Quinoa Salad by Ali of Gimme Some Oven:
Did you know raw Brussels sprouts are amazing? No? It's time to try this one immediately. You'll thank us.
6. Kale, Lemon, and Parmesan Salad by Beth of Simply Health LLC:
Crisp, fresh, and SUPER addicting. Trust us.
7. Cucumber, Tomato, and Avocado Salad by Natasha of Natasha's Kitchen:
This summery salad is perfect year round in our [recipe] book.
8. Apple, White Cheddar, and Spinach Salad by Averie of Averie Cooks:
Hearty, salty, and crunchy.
9. Cranberry Avocado Spinach Salad with Chicken by Jaclyn of Cooking Classy:
These are a few of our favorite things!
10. Skinny Chicken and Avocado Caesar Salad by Karina at Cafe Delites:
...because we can't live without a Caesar salad. This skinny option is a win-win.
11. Super Summer Detox Salad by Erin at Well Plated:
This delicious and protein/fiber packed salad does a body good. And it stays fresh in the fridge, so it's the perfect make-ahead-lunch.