What's the perfect color for little one's nursery? Mint– according to Pinterest. Whether it's more seafoam or wintergreen, mint is a great fit for a little boy or a little girl's room.
From dressers to bedding, there are so many great ways to infuse your nursery with a bit of mint.
Here are a few of our favorite picks to get a mint-green nursery going.
First, a few sparkling neutrals. . .
1. Geometric Tower Lamp from Pacific Gold Coast 2. Love Gold Giclee Framed Textural Art from Wayfair 3. Gold Gilt First Year Frame from Pottery Barn Kids
Then add your pops of mint. . .
4. Go Lightly Crib Bedding in Mint from Land of Nod 5. Baby Relay Tinsley Swivel Glider from All Modern 6. Elisabeth Cabinet in Mint from One Kings Lane
7. Vanderbilt Convertible Crib from Dwell Studio 8. Crystal Mosaic Rug in Mint from Land of Nod 9. Pogo bookcase by Sauder
Other mint nursery looks we love:
- Mint, black and white nursery with triangle wall pattern
- Elegant chic nursery with mint and lavendar
- Floral mint nursery from Grey Likes Baby
- Geometric outdoorsy nursery with mint accents
- Vintage classic mint and green nursery
- Eclectic mint nursery with woodland mobile