Keep an eye out for these 11 products coming out later in the year.
Every year, baby and pregnancy gear gets more functional, intuitive and luxurious. This year is no different. At the JPMA Baby Show in Washington, D.C., we were able to get our hands on some of the new gear coming out in 2018 -- and some of it is really, really cool.
Here are 10 of our favorite products coming out this year (hint: a lot of awesome strollers coming your way)!
1. Cybex Eezy S Stroller | September 2018, $299. Our favorite single stroller coming out this year, the Eezy S allows you to change the seating position from front to back-facing by just lifting a lever. No more taking the seat off and maneuvering it -- it rotates completely around, 360 degrees! This is really great for mamas with back pain, moms who have just had a c-section or those who are just trying to wrangle a handful of kids. Plus, the stroller weighs in at less than 17-pounds.
2. DockATot Aristot | Fall 2018, Starts at $1,500. DockATot’s newest creation, the Aristot, is as glam as it gets. Though it comes with a steep price tag, we think for certain moms, this luxurious bassinet will provide the architectural interest desired in main living spaces. The idea is to elevate your DockATot, giving you a dedicated place for your little to nap that isn’t the floor or bed. You can choose from four ultra chic styles and even customize the patina of the metal base.
3. Babyletto Kid Bed | June, $399; and Babyletto Jubilee Gold Crib | June, $599. Babyletto is about to release this sophisticated twin bed for our older kiddos. A first of its kind from this crib maker, the bed has wooden, with a spindle headboard and footboard and triangular feet that will lend a midcentury look to your bid kid’s bedroom. And if you just need a crib for your new bundle, Babyletto is coming out with this gorgeous gold crib. It was one of our very favorite things spotted at the JPMA Baby Show. Metal, chic and totally eye-catching. One of our favorite parts of this crib is that the mattress support will be gold, too -- meaning you don’t have to use an ugly crib skirt to cover it up.
4. Raybaby Monitor | April 2018, pre-order $199. Say hello to the future with this no-contact monitor that tracks your baby’s breathing, movement, roll-overs, and sleep. It uses technology that focuses on ultra sound, using low powered radio waves to track your baby’s breathing -- and alerts you if breathing becomes abnormal. It also lets you know how much good sleep your little one was able to get. And as an added bonus, it looks great on a shelf.
5. Love to Dream Sleep Suit | July 2018, Starting at $50. We are really crushing on this sleepsuit from Love to Dream. Instead of being a sack, it has legs -- allowing your toddler to walk around without tripping. Genius. You can cover or uncover your little one’s feet to transition from naps to play time, and it features a smart zipper for easy diaper changes. This suit is a total game changer for older babies.
6. Thule Sleek Stroller | June 2018, $849 + $249 for second seat. When it comes to double strollers, Thule’s Sleek tops our list for latest and greatest. Everything about this stroller is customizable, from 5 color choices to the 16 different configurations for use as a mono, double or twin stroller. With the optional glider board, the Thule Sleek can even accommodate three kiddos at a time. It’s just 27 pounds, making it easy to lift in and out of your car.
7. Skip Hop Stainless Steel Teether | June 2018, $7. One of the most fun things we’re looking forward to from Skip Hop is this new take on the teether. The stainless steel disk cools quickly in the freezer or a glass of ice water to relieve baby’s sore gums, and is covered in silicone to for extra cushion. We love that this teether doesn’t melt and get goopy like other frozen teethers. And at $7, it’s a steal.
8. Beaba Suction Bowls | Late Summer, $34.95. New baby feeding products from Beaba will be hitting the market late summer, and moms everywhere will say thank you! These new silicone plates and bowls suction to your little one’s eating surface to help keep the mess to a minimum. They’re great for little ones just learning to use utensils. Items can be purchased as a set for $34.95, or individually.
9. TWELVElittle Stroller Caddy | March, $118. Diaper bag meets stroller caddy with this smart new product from TWELVElittle. Clip it on your stroller or swing it over your shoulder like a messenger bag. It features multiple compartments, including one specifically for wipes, which can be accessed while the caddy is closed. Sweet. And we’re really digging this sweet cactus pattern.
10. Diono Traverze Stroller | summer 2018, Starting at $249. This 12-pound compact stroller folds up in a jiff, and even has a telescopic pull-along handle just like your luggage. The Diono comes with a water resistant travel bag to keep it clean and dry in transit. Best of all, you’re not sacrificing any comforts for the compact size: the Diono is fulling reclining, has lower basket storage, five point harness and shoulder strap pads, and comes in 10 different color options -- including a black stroller with a gold frame!