Name: Natalie Gentile
Occupation: Founder of King Kidlet
Baby’s Sex: Girl
How would you describe your pregnant style?
Anything that’s comfortable and easy to throw on. I was pregnant in the summer, and despite the heat, it had its advantages, at least when it came to dressing. Simple sundresses and Birkenstocks have been my uniform throughout this pregnancy.
Have you had any challenges learning to dress your body during this pregnancy?
So far, what has surprised you most during your pregnancy?
I’m surprised by how empowered I feel. I’m so completely amazed at my body’s ability to grow another human life. I feel like a superhero!
What are you most looking forward to sharing with your baby?
There are so many things I’m looking forward to sharing with her! But if I had to pick one thing, it would be the beach. It’s my happy place, and I’m hoping she’ll be as much of a beach bum as I am.
What’s your top 5 registry essentials?
- King Kidlet Registry Services! Being pregnant is hard enough without the stress of building a baby registry.
- Dockatot. I love products that are versatile, and this one has so many uses. But most importantly, it helps babies sleep like a charm.
- Nuroo Swaddler. This swaddle grows with your baby so it’s one size fits all.
- Comotomo Bottles. I plan to both nurse and bottle feed and these are fantastic for breastfeeding mamas.
- Braun Forehead Thermometer. It’s super easy to use and you can take baby’s temperature while they’re snoozing.
Natalie is wearing:
TopShop Maternity Dress (similar here)
Photography by Deer Baby.
Shop the post: