Here's how to make it.
Summer is officially behind us and we've said goodbye to Aperol Spritz. Le sigh. But Reese Witherspoon recently shared a cocktail recipe via Instagram that instantly kicked us into Fall mode.
In her post, Witherspoon crafted a fizzy apple cider cocktail while busting a few moves to Blanco Brown's "The Git Up."
"My Fizzy Apple Cider cocktail recipe! Perfect for fall and pairs well with just about any dance move,' she captioned the Instagram post.
The mama of three has the perfect remedy for keeping our spirits up in a year that has been incredibly difficult and we're so thankful.
Ready to try it at home? Here's the recipe:
- Fill a cocktail glass with ice.
- Add a few ounces each of apple cider, aperol and soda water.
- Top with a few ounces of prosecco
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and apple slice.
Reese is set to bring back Elle Woods in Legally Blonde 3, and this is exactly what we need as we count down the days. Cheers!
- Best Mocktail Recipes for Pregnancy: 7 Non-Alcoholic Drinks to Enjoy ›
- Drinks + Mocktails – Motherly ›
- 8 easy cocktail recipes for your holiday parties, mama ›