Dress up your tot for some fun in the sun with one of these swimsuits.
I recently posted some photos of me and my baby, Owen, at the beach. He was sporting a blue and white striped rashguard I bought earlier this year from Carter's. I got a ton of questions from moms about where we got the suit and realized I'm not the only one who's constantly on the hunt for cute swimwear for my baby! So I thought it might be fun and helpful to round up a handful of suits for babies (both boys and girls) with graphics, prints and logos that stay discreet.
Since I'm the mom of a boy, picking out girls ones was extra fun… Little girls suits are TOO cute! Here are 10 of my favorite swimsuits for babies.
- Tinycottons, tartan swimsuit, $18. Buy it here.
- Gap, swim one-piece, $24.95. Buy it here.
- Carter's, Gingham tankini, $14. Buy it here.
- EGG, Rashguard set, $34.5. Buy it here.
- BOBO Choses, vintage swimsuit, $29. Buy it here.